On one computer I had it came with an Alien ATX case.  If memory serves
that one had a top fan.  The only thing I didn't like about that case was
not enough slots for two drive sleds in addition to the dvd burner.  Only
one sled could be accommodated.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.