On 22/01/2024 07:04, Alexander Puchmayr wrote:
I checked folder subscriptions in kmail, but I do not see the missing folders
there either. Also akonadi-console does not show them. I also tried
curl imaps://<my-server>/
Showing all of the missing folders, so I think its an akonadi/kmail problem
and not an imap problem.

Any ideas?

I occasionally get this problem in Thunderbird, and one of the options in folder properties is "delete the index". If you've got that option for the parent folder, do it, and then kmail should rebuild from scratch and find the folders.

Cheers,
Wol