I got  a message on my world update that said my profile  which is
/var/db/repos/gentoo/profiles/default/linux/amd64/17.1/desktop/gnome/systemd/
is depricated and no longer supported.  So, afterr this update is
finished, which one should I switch to -- portage says to use
default/linux/amd64/17.1/desktop/gnome/systemd/merged-usr but in
looking through the list I see one that says
default/linux/amd64/23.0/desktop/gnome/systemd (exp) which doesn't say
merged-usr, so what would be the advantages of either choice here?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una