----------------------- Original message -----------------------
From: Eli Schwartz <eschwart...@gmail.com>
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2024 22:12:41 +0200

On 6/4/24 2:23 AM, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
And before people claim I can always help out the devs. I tried this
multiple times in the past, but it's always a massive uphill struggle to
get anywhere. I update ebuilds, ask for review and comments to improve
what I do. Then nothing happens.

I just want to say -- I hope your multiple attempts in the past to help
out involved less accusation and ill will than you've been displaying in
this thread.

And your comments have been sooo useful. Puhlease

But perhaps those attempts *did* involve it, and that's why nothing
happened. Because devs preferred to spend their time engaging with
people that didn't try to make them feel bad about contributing to open
source.

If you're soo certain, go FIX this mess