Am 12.06.24 um 18:22 schrieb Matt Connell:
On Wed, 2024-06-12 at 12:46 +0200, hitachi303 wrote:
is anyone successfully using MS teams? Successfully like able to use
it?

I use Teams, and I rely on it, but not in a browser.

I use the teams-for-linux[1] version, which is available as a
flatpak[2] or via portage as net-im/teams-for-linux

Personally, I've had great success with the flatpak version, and I have
not tried the portage version, although the latter appears to be more
up-to-date, so I might make the switch in the future.

1: https://github.com/IsmaelMartinez/teams-for-linux

2: https://flathub.org/apps/com.github.IsmaelMartinez.teams_for_linux

Thanks for the answer. I think teams-for-linux is no longer in portage.

https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/search?q=teams-for-linux