On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:41:17 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:

> But I double-checked anyway and nvidia still has unknown symbols in the
> latest kernel. I have attached the emerge output from the nvidia build
> and the emerge info from that session too.

You're trying to install an old version of the nVidia drivers. The latest
version, which is still over three months old, is 1.0.7676. This one runs
perfectly with 2.6.14v on my AMD64 system.

Why do the nvidia ebuilds take so long to be marked stable?

--
Neil Bothwick

You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication.