The mouse is not rechargeable, it works fine on Windows and 2.4 kernel
(I'm using it right now) and the problem is with the 2.6 kernel
protocol. If I could tell the psmouse (PS/2 Mouse Kernel Module) to
use ImPS/2 protocol for every ImExPS/2 (My Mouse's Protocol), I think
it would be done. I've tried to do this, but I couldn't find how to do
it.