Where is it posted?

Did plugging this back in end up fixing the problem?

On 1/7/05, Harry Putnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
It turned out to be unrelated to memory.  Just as I posted it had to
do with what I last had in my hand.  Apparently plugging one of the
IDE ribbons pulled out another tiny plug.  I can't tell from the
terrible little quick reference that comes with that intel board what
the heck it was.  It appears to be a connection for front USB 2.

I've posted a picture with 2 arrows.   A red one showing the memory
cards to orient the viewer and a green one indicating where this tiny
plug is.   My grandson did the honors holding back the extra junk.