Eddie Mihalow Jr wrote:

> Hello from The Big Easy! Hope ya'll can come visit our city again soon.

Best wishes on rebuilding.  I hope they will do it this time so you
won't have to go through that disaster anymore.  May need to get rid of
some politicians first though.  I'm not pointing out a specific party
either, they both have bad apples.  I have one that nobody runs against
that I would like to see gone.

In case you are wondering, we had a few hundred people from there
visiting up here for a good while.  I have some relatives from south of
you.  It was a bad storm made worse by people that had no clue.

Best wishes, stay safe.
Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1:  Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two
80GB hard drives.
2:  Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 128MBs of ram and a 2.5GB
drive.
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB
SCSI drive.

All run Gentoo, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as
servers.