On Thursday 08 December 2005 15:25, Martins Steinbergs wrote:

> how about Opera? what is proper way to determin is it 32 or 64 app? there
> isn't such thing as opera-bin in portage however it must be 32 bit. i keep
> it'cause works with netscape-flash.
>
> martins

I'm also using Opera on the same system. It's 32 bit and works perfectly with
netscape-flash, which of course is 32 bit too. I just haven't been able to
figure out how to get Sun's JRE to work with Opera though. It works fine with
Firefox.

So I use Firefox-bin and/or Opera for websites with Flash. Firefox-bin for
Java. Though I also use Konqueror with Blackdown JDK, which is 64 bit, for
Java stuff too. And there's Mozilla with VLC plugin for streaming stuff.

Cheers,
Mrugesh