Earlier this year, I worked with Netraverse on trying to solve this issue... I was able to get a Mandrake 9 server working (NumLock included) but couldn't get the same results when I tried to migrate to Mandrake 10. MDK 9 was working so I left the issue alone.

Now I'm trying to get Gentoo 2005.1 to work and am having the same fricken' issue. I'm using kernel 2.6.11.11 from vanilla-sources. I've already put in (yet another) support ticket to Netraverse but thought I'd ask some of the users/developers on this list for some suggestions to resolve the problem.

The general consensus that I'm finding (from googling) is that it's some sort of keyboard mapping issue, but I've been unable to find a solution to the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

~ Tom