On Wednesday 14 December 2005 03:19, Richard Fish wrote:

> Finally, looking through the KDE CVS repository, I see that the
> removed files area for kview contains files filter.cpp, filter.h,
> filtlist.cpp, and filtlist.h, along with some other filter related
> things.  It looks like these existed for KDE 2.x, but were removed in
> KDE 3.
>
> It seems that this functionality was removed quite some time ago.  I
> don't know why you still have obsolete documentation (maybe it was
> just recently fixed?).

Neither do I, I'm asking upstream now.  My only guess is that it was removed
from KView because Krita is what KDE is promoting as the better image editor.
Note that Krita does have Guassian Blur, etc. etc. in it.  We install the
same as upstream does, so if the docs say that, it's upstream.

> -Richard

Chris White