On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 10:51 +0000, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:11:54 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
>
> > It appears the final solution is:
> >
> > 1) CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y
> > 2) linux-2.6.15-rc5
>
> I have a multi-card reader that works find with CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y
> and older kernel versions.

yeah, I don't know why it didn't work - I think it had something to do
with the upgrade of genkernel (I'm kind of guessing here) because even
when I removed the CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN option, I still couldn't boot.
So that means it wasn't related to that option, but rather was something
else I changed in the mean time.

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
                -- Winston Churchill, on formal declarations of war