After a lot of research I have decided to go with Gentoo, and I think I have all the install issues ironed out. My main concern is with compatiblity issues and my mobo. I have read a ton of horror stories, and I want to make sure I am prepared for any issues that could arise when I install the OS. I am also concerned mith the onboard raid controller and onboard lan.  I plan on setting up RAID 0+1. My mobo is a DFI Lan Party NF4 Ultra-D.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Yahoo! Shopping