Hi all,

>From all I've ever read and about Linux and the kernel, it has always
been recommended that you keep one kernel source older than the one that
you are currently running on your system.

In this respect, I now have 3 kernel sources on my computer after
upgrading today.

I would like to remove the oldest one - specifically linux-2.6.12-gentoo-r10

The Kernel Upgrade Guide tells you how to remove the old sources using
emerge -P.  However, from what is stated in the manual, *all* old kernel
sources are removed.  The emerge man page says that a better option is
to use emerge --clean.  However, I haven't been able to figure out how
to remove a specific source tree.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Colleen