On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 10:11:16AM -0200, Penguin Lover Daniel da Veiga
squawked:
> I'm using a fresh installed Gentoo and Firefox 1.0.7, so, I have no
> plugins (yet). And the site mentioned works great, its a simple
> javascript popping up a window, I even made a lot of these on my
> webmaster days, that specific function has no compatibility problems,
> it works on all browsers I've tested so far...
>
> You probably have something wrong with your browser.

If it is popping up a window, you are looking at the wrong problem.

The simple javascript pop-up works fine. I am talking about a specific
problem in the "Photo Gallery" where the javascript is supposed to
switch the current image displayed without opening a new window.

"The suit into which the man's body had been stuffed looked
as if it's only purpose in life was to demonstrate how
difficult it was to get this sort of body into a suit. "
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 37 days, 13:56