I leave my computer on at night due to a slow download, or as habit. The
thing is it swiches it self off, sometimes. The file systems are clean
the next boot and no errors no nothing. I fear it might be an overheat
problem on my 3Ghz+ Venice, and the PC turns its self off as a safety
caution. But sensors shows 36 degrees Celsius, eventually 37 after
compiling OO and firefox(did that on purpose) never seen it an 38 and
the alarm is set at 45 C. Do you guys know whwere should I look, what
log should I examine to see what is wrong?