Howdy,

Updated portage today and it gave me a warning that there are
problems in my world file:

Calculating world dependencies
!!! Problems have been detected with your world file
!!! Please run emaint --check world

So ran the check:

royw-gentoo ~ # emaint --check world
Checking world for problems

'dev-db/mysqltool' has no ebuilds available
'dev-java/htmlparser' has no ebuilds available
'media-libs/divx4linux' has no ebuilds available

OK, then tried to look these guys up with eix:

royw-gentoo ~ # eix mysqltool
* dev-db/mysqltool
    Available versions:  [M]0.95-r1 [M]0.95-r2 [M]0.95-r3
    Installed:           0.95-r2

royw-gentoo ~ # eix htmlparser

Found 0 matches
royw-gentoo ~ # eix divx4linux

Found 0 matches

I unmerged mysqltool (not used since phpmyadmin installed), no problems.

What I'm not sure about is how to check dependents and unmerge
the two orphans.  Any ideas before I try some deep cleaning?

TIA,
Roy