> I've a font problem is openoffice2: I've compiled the source but the
> fonts of the menu are all extremely big (if I open the File menu it
> convers almost all the screen).
>
> There'is a way to reduce the fonts of the menu or an option to give to
> emerge during the compilation?
>
> thanks
> Giulio

Do the rest of your GTK apps have large fonts? If so emerge
gtk-chtheme that will allow your change the font size. The only
difference is, is that you need to export:

OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome

before starting OO2.

More info here: http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Beautify_GNOME#OpenOffice

--
Ryan Viljoen Bsc(Eng) (Electrical)

"When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
free". - Linus Torvalds, 1995