On Saturday 24 December 2005 16:09, Peter De Zutter wrote:
> The same can be said about Sony MiniDisc, seems to me that all Sony
> equiment has this protection or whatever they call it.
> Peter De Zutter
>

> > I have an NE-E105 and have to use the Sony Connect software (Windoze
> > only) to transfer music. It was so convoluted to set up that I almost
> > threw the thing out the window. You need the latest MDAC 2.8 from
> > mickeysoft to get the Sony software to work.
> >
> > And no - didn't buy it myself - got it at my company's last meeting as a
> > door prize.
> >
> > PolkLUG

I have Sony CD-mp3CD player supporting their own Atrack3plus format with only
windoze soft. I tested it, good thing you can put about 30 albums to one CD
but quality is very poor, below my more than 10 years old compact cassettes.

martins
--
Linux 2.6.14-gentoo-r5 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
 17:04:53 up 1 day,  5:46,  5 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.02, 1.13