On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 07:40:51 -0500 (EST) Thomas Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| fwiw, the termcap internals of vim and screen are just as ugly as
| vi's - and they're much larger - and I don't see any complaints about
| those programs on this list.

Yes, but both of those can be told to use pure terminfo rather than
termcap.

| p.s: the vile ebuild that you mentioned a few weeks ago has an
| obsolete homepage.  It helps to keep in contact with the upstream
| developers.

Yeah, I sent you an email about that, and got a bounce message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL
FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host mail1.radix.net [207.192.128.31]: 550
5.0.0 Unauthorized Sender Sep 05

9.5 is in the tree and should be correct, anyway. Still looking for
someone to maintain it...

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (I can kill you with my brain)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm