On 26 Dec 2005, at 20:27, Neil Bothwick wrote:

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:46:55 +0100, Peper wrote:

Yes, I do know that and that's why i proposed a new solution for this - emerge would handle showing license and user will accept or decline it.
If user accepts fetching starts...

Which would almost certainly break Sun's licence, they want to see you
agree to the licence. The best emerge could do would be to load the
relevant page in your browser, where you could jump through whatever
hoops the licence requires.

I thought emerge did something like this for some of the games packages... I thought it displayed the whole text of the license and requires the reader to accept before continuing.

Stroller.