On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 14:41:28 -0500, Philip Webb wrote:

> Really, some of us believe computers are working machines, not toys,
> & we try to keep our systems simple, reliable & useful.

Which is why I mentioned that by networking the two, you could also use
the second machine as a backup server. I do this because my working
machines have to keep working. All backups are automated, from one machine
to the other. If something fails I have immediate access to all software,
configurations and, most importantly, data. My home directory is backed
up hourly, so recovering from a failure should not take much longer than
that.

--
Neil Bothwick

An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will
eventually produce a report showing that Windows is more secure,
and has a lower TCO, than linux.