Zac Medico wrote:
Unfortunately, the multiple DISTDIR feature is not currently available (though it is planned). As an alternative, perhaps you can run a script that creates symlinks for you.

Thank you for that script it will be helpful, but I've checked for my main problem with no write permissions and i got now also error as below:

 !!! No write access to write to /usr/portage/distfiles.  Aborting.

Is the only resolution of this problem giving /usr/portage/distfiles dir write permissions for all?

I'll add that user from i try making ebuild digest is in portage group (as an additional).

Greets
Paweł Madej