On 2006-01-04 11:09 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I can now shut down and reboot from within the GUI, and it doesn't
>> seem to have opened any obvious other security holes.
>
> well, except ANY user in your wheel group can shut down your
> box.....not saying that's a bad thing, but you need to know who all
> is in it...

Yes, I am perfectly aware of that and it is also what I want. Of
course my account is the only one besides root that is in the wheel
group, but that's my own headache. :)

--
Michael Kjörling, [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://michael.kjorling.com/
* ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments *