Abhay,

Thanks! It seems like it works. Now, I have found the difference between
density '1' and '5'. It is very small, but it exists :-)

Andrew

======= On Saturday 07 January 2006 13:43, Abhay Kedia wrote: =======
On Saturday 07 January 2006 15:53, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:

> The problem is: I have Xerox Phaser 3120 printer (which, I think, is the
> same as Samsung ML-1710). I have tried to play with 'toner density' driver
> property under the 'Printer Manager' - 'printer context menu' -
> 'Configure'. I have not noticed any difference between '1' and '5' density.
> The aim is to set max possible density.

Try configuring it directly from CUPS (localhost:631)
I once tried configuring my deskjet from both KDE and OOo but it didn't work.
Then I configured it through CUPS and settings do work now.

Regards,
Abhay