I'd love to keep this card (it has 256MB of ram, too) but the problem is that
it's running six IBM/Hitachi Ultrastore drives - all of which are useless.
They keep going bad and even though they are under warranty and get replaced
I can't build a system that keeps working for any period of time.
Unfortunately, SCSI drives are expensive and I can't afford them at this
time.  So I'm looking at going to something more affordable that will let me
run.  This is a home workstation although I would like to do some audio work
with it.

--

Brett I. Holcomb