On 1/10/06, Christian Floeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While we're here, I have to say that I'm still not that lucky with my
> LiDE 25 scanner. When scanning under Linux, the output shows vertical
> stripes, whereas under Windoze the output is faultless. Can something be
> done about it? What about other LiDE's out there?

I had an LiDE 25 for a while before it broke (it didn't survive a
badly packed suitcase!).  Support for the LiDE 35 was just added in
the most recent release of sane, so I don't have a lot of experience
with it.  All of my scanning is documents...bills, receipts for
expense reports, that sort of thing.  Never had any problem like you
describe, but I am using Kooka as the frontend.

-Richard