On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:29:11 -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:

> > It it totally bug-free!

> For the sarcasm impaired, this is a joke.  Since they haven't produces
> any code (that any of us can see) it is inherently bug-free.

I'm glad you didn't write humor-impaired, because then we'd have had a
long discussion on whether the longer "humour" stands out and
represents a great community better than the "traditional" (albeit more
recent) humor...

--
Neil Bothwick

Procedure: (n.) a method of performing a program sub-task in an
inefficient way by extensively using the stack instead of a GOTO.