Hello Everyone,

I have a EM64T enabled processor but currently running x86 install. Now I
would like to install 64bit Gentoo on this system but since this is the only
PC that I have, it is indispensable for me. I can't put it in command line
mode or run it on a live CD for 3-4 days and allow it to compile 64 bit
Gentoo. So now what are the options for me?

Is there anyway that I can enable 64bit emulation on this system, undertake
the whole compiling process and then move to the new environment? It does
sound silly but just hoping if someone actually accomplished something like
this. Any ideas or pointers/links will be really helpful.
TIA

Regards,
Abhay