Thanks Neil. Maybe that's it. I'll take a look at it when I get home and see if that's it.

On 1/13/06, Neil Bothwick < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:23:53 -0500, Shawn Singh wrote:

> In my case my UIDs are 1001 and 1002, so I'm not passing the condition
> where my user should be getting prevented from being displayed solely
> based on UID.

Maybe you have Inverse Selection set, but you haven't told us what your
setting in the Control Centre are.

I prefer not to use the UID setting and manually select the users I want
displayed.

--
Neil Bothwick

When puns are outlawed only outlaws will have puns.

--
Shawn Singh