On Jan 19, 2006, at 7:11 AM, Dale wrote:

On Thursday 19 January 2006 06:38, Dale wrote:
OK, some of this is getting out of order here. I changed the flag in my
USE to -ipv6.  I then recompiled the programs that it changed on.  It
was Mozilla and a couple others as well that Mozilla uses. If you get this it is working, for the moment any way. It did work earlier to but
then stopped when I reconnected.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but it was worth a try.
I played a game of Solitaire while it was working on it.  LOL

I'll keep you posted. Now to find some people that I can send email to
and not get mad at me.  Any volunteers??

Thanks.

Dale

:-)

Oh, somewhere along the way this thing popped up. When I hit compose or reply, a line comes up for "reply to". It didn't use to do that and I
usually delete it.  How do I make it go away?  It bugs me.

OK. I got a couple volunteers. I sent one of them a email then disconnected. After I got reconnected, Mozilla gives me a error. I'm in Kmail again.

I have one thing I'm going to tell my ISP. Fix this or I'm getting another ISP. Ever since the hurricane it has been going downhill, fast. I have five numbers for them and can only connect to one of them and it is VERY slow, only 24K. I usually get 28K or so. My emerge sync took half again as long
to do last night.

Thanks for the help. I'm 99% sure this is a ISP problem since it works
sometimes and then stops after a reconnect.  What you folks think?
I think you need a new isp.

Dale
:-)