Dale Kirkley wrote:

>I'll keep you posted.  Maybe they will get it fixed soon.  I missed Mozilla
>but at least I had something.  Now I have to go to my brothers.
>
>Thanks for all the help.  You have kept me sane this far anyway.
>
>Dale
>:-)
>
>Oh, I had to log ingto the website to send this.  Something is working at my
>ISP.  LOL

Here is another update.  I talked to my ISP a lot today.  They called
someone in to help them with it.  They are having serious trouble with
everybody in my town and in some other towns as well.  I took them a
copy of what ethereal got from one email send that errored out and one
where it worked fine.  After a while I could not connect at all.  They
fixed that.  It was a god awful slow connection.  Keep in mind I only
get 26.4K on a good day.  Every once in a while I connect and it is
fast, as fast as I get anyway, and I CAN send email wth Mozilla.  I can
disconnect and reconnect again and it is slow and I can't send email
again.  Later on it works again.

They are working on it though.  I can tell I am not the only one because
the best way to get in touch with them is over email.  The phone lines
are busy, a LOT.

The guy that I talk to is really giving that ethereal report a serious
looking over.  They are trying but they say I seem to be having the most
trouble.  Right now, I am connected at 28.8K, which is really good for
me, and I can send email.  This should be from Mozilla.

I just wish I had a second phone line so I didn't have to disconnect.
I'll be so sad if I get a bad one again.

Thanks for the help folks.  Maybe things are going to get better.  The
guy has been here a couple days now.  Maybe he is making progress.

Oh, I think it freaked him out when I told him I was connecting to Qwest
instead of to them.  I guess he didn't think we could find these things
out.  LOL

While I am at it.  Is there a GOOD place to go for them to research
errors?  They had never even heard of google for Linux,
www.google.com/linux before.  They use Redhat according to netcraft and
what they tell me.  Maybe they have a heavy duty forum somewhere for
Redhat.  A good place to download some good config files may help too.
I did that with iptables and it worked great for me.  I still don't
understand what it did though.

That's the update for now.  I may take another nap.  This is making me
tired.

Dale
:-)

I hope it will let me send this with Mozilla.  < crosses fingers >