On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:08:29 +0900, Chris White wrote:

> > I wanna to know KDE and Gnome which is more popular.
>
> That's the most blatant start of a flamewar I've seen...
>
> Ok, let's sit here and ponder.  People like KDE, people like GNOME,
> hell, people like fluxbox and xfce.  Now to put this in perspective,
> basically there is no "right answer" to this question, and no matter
> how much someone suggests, there never will be.

There is a right answer to this question, because it is simple numbers,
which is most popular. Carry out a poll of Linux users to ask which is
their favourite desktop and you have the answer.

If you really want to start a flamewar, ask which is better.

Better is not the same as most popular, unless you really believe that
Windows is the best OS out there.

--
Neil Bothwick

Scrute the inscrutable; eff the ineffable.