060125 Neil Bothwick wrote:
>>> Strange. Well, you should be able to find it
>>> near the top of the "Portage & Programming" forum.
>> Well, that gets the same topic & still no buttons to click.
>> However, it does work with Firefox, so perhaps it's a javascript issue.
> Are you really logging in? I found I was unable to log in with Konqueror.
> It accepted my login/password with no errors, but showed me as guest.
> The solution was to delete all cookies for forums.gentoo.org.
> Then I could log in properly and vote.

Yes, that was probably what I was experiencing: I voted with Firefox.
Generally, Firefox is more practical for typical Internet activities,
but it slowly eats memory & tends to abuse CPU with flash installed;
if I uninstall flash, I may not be able to see things I want,
eg astronomy animations, so my compromise is to use Konqueror (smile).

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]