On Wednesday 01 Feb 2006 10:43, Paul wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 Jan 2006 17:21, Richard Fish wrote:
> > On 1/31/06, Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have added the option line but it has made no difference, I am still
> deleting 2 messages sometimes, it seems to be completely random, as does
> the problem with the second copy of a message opening in another window.
> Also I sometimes click on the terminal program or the personal files icon
> and 2 instances open.
> This is very weird
UPDATE
I have connected a PS2 mouse and the double clicking problems have
disappeared, but as soon as I use the USB mouse the problem is back

This has got to be a USB problem but I Don't know where to look next.  I have
been looking in /var/log/portage to see if any updates could have caused this
in the last few weeks.  The trouble is I don't know which programs a usb
mouse uses.
Any ideas out there????
Paul
--
This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux