On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 06:26:16PM +1300, Penguin Lover Nick Rout squawked:
> > > <IfDefine INFO>
> > >     ExtendedStatus On
> > >     <Location /server-status>
> > >         SetHandler server-status
> > >         Order deny,allow
> > >         Deny from all
> > >         Allow from localhost
> > >     </Location>
> > > </IfDefine>
> > >
> > > Looks to me as though it should allow connections from localhost, but
> > > it doesn't, I get 403 Forbidden.
> >
> > Yeah, it should be working, and in fact it is exactly the same as on my
> > system
> > where it does work. Is your system having problems resolving localhost?
> > Does
> > 127.0.0.1 work?

Two really stupid observations on my part (probably doesn't matter,
but who knows?) If you try "Allow from 127.0.0.1" instead of
localhost, does it work? and does it matter that deny,allow is all in
lowercase? I recall sometimes that arguments to directives are case
sensitive, though I suspect that not to be the case (no pun intended)
here.

Best,

"Ford had his own code of ethics. It wasn't much of one,
but it was his and he stuck by it, more or less. One rule
he made was never to buy his own drinks. He wasn't sure if
that counted as an ethic, but you have to go with what
you've got. "
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 84 days, 22:50