On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 11:46:39AM -0700, Richard Fish wrote:
> On 2/6/06, John J. Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm looking for recommendations for a wireless print server with a
>
> Networked gentoo server with cups?  This is a gentoo list after all...

Richard - My apologies, I should have labeled this post as [OT]. The
printer is currently setup as a networked printer hanging off a USB port
on my Gentoo box. It works fine, both for me and my wifes XP machine.
What I want to do is place it in another room, thus the wireless print
server. I asked here because this group has some of the finest knowledge
and experience I've seen anywhere.

festus

--
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer gods than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,