Has anyone got this new elog mail module working? Or perhaps the elog custom
module. I just attempted to enable the custom module instead and insert this
elog command:

PORTAGE_ELOG_COMMAND="echo -p '${PACKAGE}' -f '${LOGFILE}'
> /tmp/logprocessor"

These modules are enabled:
PORTAGE_ELOG_SYSTEM="save custom syslog"

For these classes:
PORTAGE_ELOG_CLASSES="info warn error log"

After a successful emerge I get the corresponding logfile, output is printed
to the syslog, however, the custom module prints nothing:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# cat /tmp/logprocessor
-p  -f

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or can anyone direct me towards some
proper documentation. What I have done so far has been based on
make.conf.sample file in /etc. Searching on Google I didn't find much. :(

/Bo