I thought I had this one sorted, but apparently not!

Essentially, I want konsole to "always" appear in the bottom right of
the screen.  It appears the -geometry option isn't quite implemented
properly, so a user suggested to use the "special window settings" to
remember the position of konsole.

This worked well for a while, until I realised that these settings don't
stay with what I set them to!  eg.

1. open konsole and position it where I want it.
2. select "special window settings" from window > advanced menu.
3. set position to "remember", and the coords should be already there.
4. open and close konsole as many times as you want and believe that it
works :)
5. open konsole, move it, then close it.
6. open konsole again.  Now it opens where I last moved it to, NOT where
I told it to.

If I look at "special window settings" now, I see that the coords have
changed!!  Why?  I didn't tell it to?!?!?

Is this the intended behaviour?

I'd appreciate any comments.  Thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>

/* And you'll never guess what the dog had */
/*   in its mouth... */
             -- Larry Wall in stab.c from the perl source code