Hi folks,

I am struggling with traffic shaping. I have ironed out most rough things but
are stuck with one remaining issue.

It happens as soon as I enter any one of the following lines:

tc filter add dev eth2 parent 1: prio 2 handle 1 fw flowid 1:20
tc filter add dev eth2 parent 1: protocol ip prio 2 handle 1 fw flowid 1:20
tc filter add dev eth2 parent 1: prio 2 handle 1 fw classid 1:20
tc filter add dev eth2 parent 1: protocol ip prio 2 handle 1 fw classid 1:20

I then get the error message:
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
We have an error talking to the kernel

Prior experience suggests that a module is missing or not loaded. The question
is: Which one? Or am I completely wrong in my assumption?

Any experts here to lend a brain cell? ;-)

Uwe

--
Why do consumers keep buying products they will live to curse?