On Wednesday 22 February 2006 21.02, Dave Nebinger wrote:
> Thierry de Coulon wrote:
> > Where - and how - should I report masked packages that work?
>
> You don't need to report success.  There are teams of folks who 'bless'
> the packages into unmasked status when they feel they are ready.
>
> Your lack of reporting a bug is an indication that there is nothing to
> block the package from being promoted.

Thanks. Does not seem to me to be the best solution, though: if a package is
masked, many users won't install it, so what's the absence of bug report
indicating?

In my case, the funny thing is: DVDRIP is not masked and does not work.
Acidrip is masked and works like a charm.

Let's hope that the blessing folks find out.

Thierry

Frank Zappa