On Tuesday 28 February 2006 17:25, "Mike Owen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: [gentoo-user] accelerate emerge':
> On 2/28/06, Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 17:27 -0500, Walter Dnes wrote:
> > >   I have a different interpretation.
> >
> > I assume you know about FEATURES="parallel-fetch"?
>
> It's probably not the best idea to recommend ~arch versions of portage.

I will recommend going ~arch for portage, I've done so for over a year.

That said, there's no need to go ~arch just for this feature.  See my other
post.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest