Christoph Eckert wrote:
Hi all,

I'm interested in buying an Intel Mac Mini.

Qestions:

* Will Gentoo run on it?

Sooner or later I am sure it will :)
* If so: Which installer is the right one (sorry I'm not that familiar with processor hardware)?

there are no ready-made yet I dont think
* Can it dual boot with the installed Mac OS?
yes.
Thanks & best regards

ce
These guys have been working on running linux on new Macs:
http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/Main_Page
They started off by running gentoo, as this pic shows:
http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/Image:Gentoo2.jpg
They got a HOWTO going:
http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/HOWTO
They have a livecd but it is a Ubuntu one:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=160126
So they have kernel patches, they can boot and they got a dual-boot guide. Thats enough to install gentoo on your x86 mac I think. With a bit of hacking. I am sure sooner or later there will be a ready-made installer CD for it too.

Eugene.