On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 11:30:26AM -0800, Penguin Lover jerry squawked:
> THanks for the quick reply. I did another emerge --sync and
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/jerry  # emerge -s gentoo-sources
> Searching...
> [ Results for search key : gentoo-sources ]
> [ Applications found : 1 ]
>
> *  sys-kernel/gentoo-sources
>      Latest version available: 2.4.31-r1
>      Latest version installed: 2.6.14-r2
>      Size of downloaded files: 31,219 kB
>      Homepage:    http://www.kernel.org/ http://www.gentoo.org/
> 2.4 kernel tree
>      License:     GPL-2
>

> While waiting for emerge --sync to finish I searched some forums for
> some ideas.

Do you have gentoolkit installed? If so, run

# equery list -p gentoo-sources

It'd be good to know if you are missing the ebuild or if it is masked
somehow.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.
A tax is a fine for doing well.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 116 days, 12:30