I am trying to move my system over to modular X, but I'm having a few
troubles.  There are 4 packages that don't seem like they should be
bringing in virtual/x11-6.8, but they are.

Also, it's really confusing trying to figure out /why/ they are bringing in
virtual-x11.  emerge -pvt is giving confusing results; basically saying
that virtual-x11 is coming in because of packages which don't even have an
optional dependency on X. :(  I tried using equery g, but that actually
says the packages I'm trying to bring in /won't/ need virtual/x11-6.8.

Anyway, I've got an emerge capture and the relevant equery output, I'd love
it if someone could look at them and tell me what I need to do to complete
the migration.  I didn't want to post them to the list because they are
about 38k...

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest