Benno Schulenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> equery files xorg-x11 | grep -i mesa

Yes of course, what I need is I guess the developer set with include
files.

I've downloaded and installed most of it not they look like:

ls -F /usr/local/include/
  GL/  GLES/

/usr/local/include/GL:
GLwDrawA.h    fxmesa.h     glu_mangle.h  mglmesa.h        xmesa.h
GLwDrawAP.h   ggimesa.h    glut.h        osmesa.h         xmesa_x.h
GLwMDrawA.h   gl.h         glutf90.h     svgamesa.h       xmesa_xf86.h
GLwMDrawAP.h  gl_mangle.h  glx.h         uglglutshapes.h
amesa.h       glext.h      glx_mangle.h  uglmesa.h
directfbgl.h  glfbdev.h    glxext.h      vms_x_fix.h
dmesa.h       glu.h        mesa_wgl.h    wmesa.h

This stuff is what Amaya wants to compile... but I still  haven't got
it all pieced together... Thats why I wanted to emerge it.