Using the graphical for the first time in a qemu VM ... very spiffy and
I like it so far!  goodbye console installs - I have (not) fond
memories!

Only prob Ive got is CTRL-ALT-F1 takes me to the host console, not the
liveCD console in the VM, but this is probably a qemu thing.  Easy
enough to run an xterm anyway!

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>