Hi,

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:01:04 -0600
Harry Putnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What did you do about Mesa? Just leave it out.  I see the Mesa libs
> are masked even though I'm running ~x86 enabled in /etc/make.conf

Oooh, yeah, i actually left out that part. First, I emerged "wxGTK" with
opengl USE-flag set (among "X" and "unicode").

I think compiling amaya went fine then until the final linking run. It
even compiled wxGTK and I had some strong feeling that there was an
error. I "fixed" the gcc linking run by removing references to the
amaya-wxGTK and substituted dynamic linking to the wxGTK installed via
portage. Too bad I didn't remember to turn screen's logging on when I
did that...

-hwh