Hi group,

I tried wget'ing this on dialup:
ftp://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo/releases/x86/2006.0/livecd/livecd-i686-installer-2006.0.iso

Then, because I needed to use the phone, after
downloading 150Megs or so, I ctrl-C'd outta there
thinking I could pick up where I left off. Wrong!

wget wants to start from the beginning. I gave it the
-nc option and it reports 'already there, not
retrieving'.

What did I do wrong? I've done this before with other
files and this never happened. Maybe I used a
different tool, can't remember.

-Maxim